Category: Writing and Reading
Regular price: $2.99
Deal price: FREE
Deal starts: August 18, 2020
Deal ends: August 18, 2020
"A crucial book for anyone choosing to self publish."
Marketing a book is difficult for most authors. It takes an incredible lot of time, and often for no measurable results in sales. Some of you may have spent hours, days, weeks, even months, writing blogs, getting active on Facebook and Twitter in order to promote your book. Then you look at your sales figures for the last weeks or months, and your heart sinks. Why isn't this working?
So, have you ever wondered how other books seem to come out of nowhere and become Best Sellers? Ever suspected that there are some tricks you don't know about that others are using to promote their book? Well, you would be right.
This book answers the greatest challenge facing authors:
getting discovered on Amazon.
"Fantastic guide with simple and yet great ideas".
"I now have answers and the tools needed to get a book promoted".
"I've worked in Internet marketing for years. He really rips the lid off".
In this book I am going to show you the secrets many of the more successful authors use to help promote and sell their books on Amazon. These are rock solid proven methods that are sure to make your book more visible on the only online store that counts - Amazon.
This Secret Guide To Becoming A Best Seller reveals many of the lesser known tactics to promoting your book on Amazon, including:
• How The Best Seller System Works
• The Wrong Way To Promote Your Book
• What They Won't Tell You About Promoting Your Book
• How To Measure The Effectiveness Of Your Marketing Campaigns
• Finding The Best Revenue Opportunities
• Finding Engaged Readers Who Will Read Your Book
• Hot New Releases - How To Get Your Book There
• Investigating The Secrets Of Amazon's Search Box
• The Best Ways To Advertise Your Book To New Readers
This is Book 2 in the "Self-Publishing" series. Download your copy today!