Category: Hobbies, Crafts and DIY
Regular price: $8.99
Deal price: $0.99
Deal starts: May 03, 2023
Deal ends: May 03, 2023
Excellence in Financial Literacy Education (EIFLE) Award 2020 Adult Book of the Year
Accidents. Fires. Floods. Hurricanes. Job instability. Unexpected repairs. Now, more than ever, uncertainty is a fact of life. This raises an important question we all too rarely ask in advance: “What happens to the pieces of my financial life if an emergency hits?”
In GET READY!, financial expert and award-winning author Tony Steuer explains how to organize your financial life with a comprehensive, easy-to-follow, step-by-step process. After explaining what exactly each piece of your financial life is—from bonds and bank accounts to CDs and retirement plans—GET READY! expertly guides you through the process of documenting vital information and gathering it in one place to maximize your financial preparedness. GET READY! covers:
• Implementing the GET READY! system to help organize your financial documents in the way that works best for you
• Assembling documents and knowing which are critical to your financial preparedness and which to toss
• Creating a critical emergency action list, so you can be prepared in the event of an evacuation
• Communicating key components of your financial life to family and heirs, so they’re not left guessing in an emergency and can step right in if something should happen to you
• Setting up your financial dashboard to monitor your overall financial preparedness
• Staying ready with a system that helps you maintain your financial health and preparedness
GET READY! goes beyond other financial organizational systems by demystifying the world of personal finances, explaining how to easily assess your financial situation and identifying issues that need to be addressed so that you can become better educated about your finances and maximize your resources.
As a bonus, all worksheets are available for download through links provided in the book.