Category: Spiritual Health and Self
Regular price: $4.99
Deal price: $0.99
Deal starts: April 07, 2021
Deal ends: April 07, 2021
It is wonderful to read a book with a warm core of love and values at the center, that still asks important questions. -Amazon reviewer
Zane Hudson just got custody of his four young children. Only problem is, he can’t watch his kids and run his farm, too. He needs a permanent housekeeper. He has every intention of hiring someone until…
Waverley Madris is two months behind on her rent and about to lose her house and her children. Getting stuck with handsome Zane Hudson and his four kids in the Diner bathroom seems like just the type of thing that was just her luck.
Except she emerges from that bathroom an engaged woman.
It’s a marriage of convenience only, except, after a hard day of work on the farm, they can’t help but look into each other’s eyes, the heads of their children between them, the notes of the music they make together fading off into the twilight, and wonder, separately, if the sweet life they’ve made together might be even more beautiful if they fell in love.
If you love toe-curling sweet romance, real, dynamic characters and strong themes of faith and family, you will love Jessie Gussman's Cowboy Crossing series.
Read them all:
1. Best Friends in the Show Me State
2. Sold! In the Show Me State
3. A Secret Baby in the Show Me State
4. The Beast Gets His Cowgirl in the Show Me State
5. A Marriage of Convenience in the Show Me State
6. A Second Chance in the Show Me State
7. A Mistletoe Mishap in the Show Me State
8. His Best Friend's Sister in the Show Me State